Seha launches e-ethics training course
Abu Dhabi, May 5, 2013
The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (Seha) has launched an e-Compliance and Ethics Training Course, aimed at promoting its employees adherence to the very highest compliance and ethical standards.
Every member of staff at Seha will be participating in the training course. It is part of Seha's commitment to ‘Doing the Right Things…Always’ and, making sure that this principle is embedded across all its business decisions and actions, said a statement from Seha.
The course is designed to boost its employees’ understanding of four significant areas, namely Integrity, Standards of Conduct, Conflicts of Interest, and Fraud Control and Misconduct, it aadded.
Carl Stanifer, the Group CEO said, “Seha has proudly become the first healthcare company in the region to launch this type of compliance and ethics e-training course to a mass audience of more than 17,000 individuals. We are proud to be one of the leading Abu Dhabi-based companies with regard to the field of ethics business conduct, not merely in the health sphere.”
He thanked the Corporate Compliance and Ethics Department of Seha and the technical support of Thomson Reuters, for "creating this outstanding programme which explains how we must approach our work, our relationships, our decisions and our actions in an ethical manner."
"The fact that all employees working at Seha including the board of directors, CEO, Corporate Office and myself are taking this course shows our commitment to corporate ethics," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases