Fakih IVF names new CEO
Dubai, April 24, 2013
UAE-based Fakih IVF Group, one of the leading fertility centers, has named Ziad Makhzoumi as its new chief executive officer.
Till recently Makhzoumi was the CFO of Arabtec Holding and was recognized for achieving significant improvements through restructuring and leadership expertise.
Makhzoumi has been involved in strategic consultancy and private equity buyouts and restructuring activities in Europe, the Mena region.
“Fakih IVF is recognized as the leading IVF center in the UAE. We plan to expand further in the UAE and other GCC countries,” said Dr Michael Fakih, chairman of Fakih IVF.
“We have just completed our new state of the art center in Abu Dhabi and plan to open new centers in the UAE and other GCC countries. Our new CEO, Ziad Makhzoumi, who has an impressive history of corporate successes will develop our growth strategy and implement the restructuring required to achieve our objective of becoming the leader in the field in the GCC.”
Makhzoumi holds a BSc in electronics engineering and an MBA in banking and finance, both from Manchester University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries