Scholl unveils new foot cream
Dubai, April 2, 2013
Leading footwear and foot care brand Scholl has introduced its all-new Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream Active Repair K+ which provides ‘active’ skin repair for rough, dry, cracked heels.
The cream is scientifically proven to aid the body’s natural recovery process by stimulating skin cell re-growth, whilst also building a natural defence to boost skin repair, a statement from the company said.
The cream transforms the feet and after three days, the user will be able to see visible improvements; and smooth, soft, supple heels in seven days. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi