Training seminar on PACS system
Dubai, March 26, 2013
ICT for Health will host its 7th PACS admin training seminar in the Middle East from May 20-22 in Dubai.
“Based on the feedback from clients, we have condensed the course to three days with the same level of training, but in less time and reduced registration fees,” said a spokesman.
The training is targeted at PACS administrators, radiographers, medical imaging professionals, biomedical engineers, radiology technologists, health IT managers and people managing radiology department workflow and those responsible for purchasing and implementing a PACS system.
The seminars will be conducted by highly qualified trainers, a statement said.
The trainees will get a thorough understanding of all the aspects of IHE, PACS system, the typical PACS System Administrator's job, HL7 and the DICOM standards including IHE, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases