Sabic backs GPCA environmental drive
Riyadh, February 26, 2013
The Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) will participate in the upcoming “Clean up the Gulf Day”, an initiative of the Gulf Petrochemical and Chemical Association (GPCA).
The “Clean up the Gulf Day” will be observed in six Gulf cities on February 27 under the theme, “Clean up the Gulf.”
The participating member companies will organize environmental awareness campaigns in their respective home countries, covering the cities of Riyadh, Rabigh, Jubail, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Kuwait.
Sabic will organize the event in Riyadh’s Al-Thumamah region on the set day, between 1pm and 4pm where volunteer employees and their children will participate.
The initiative is in line with the World Cleanliness Day to be marked in many countries around the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bapco installs $120m water treatment plant
- $68bn health bill warning for GCC
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution