Sabic backs GPCA environmental drive
Riyadh, February 26, 2013
The Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) will participate in the upcoming “Clean up the Gulf Day”, an initiative of the Gulf Petrochemical and Chemical Association (GPCA).
The “Clean up the Gulf Day” will be observed in six Gulf cities on February 27 under the theme, “Clean up the Gulf.”
The participating member companies will organize environmental awareness campaigns in their respective home countries, covering the cities of Riyadh, Rabigh, Jubail, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Kuwait.
Sabic will organize the event in Riyadh’s Al-Thumamah region on the set day, between 1pm and 4pm where volunteer employees and their children will participate.
The initiative is in line with the World Cleanliness Day to be marked in many countries around the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Qatar to set up $99bn health, education fund
- Call for major diabetes awareness drive
- WHO to help Saudi probe SARS virus before haj
- WHO warns countries not to hoard virus secrets
- Saudi confirms another death from new virus
- Men ‘at more risk from SARS-like virus’
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus