Medicine stocks in Bahrain ‘authentic’
Manama, January 28, 2013
All stocks of medicine in Bahrain are genuine and authentic, said a report from the Health Ministry, dispelling doubts cast over their safety and authenticity.
The report submitted by Health Minister Sadiq Al Shehabi to the Cabinet denied the existence of fake or pirated medicines in pharmacies or stores of the ministry, according to our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
It also asserted that the ministry was continuously monitoring the import and distribution of medicines in both public and private health establishments. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Abu Dhabi taps into non-oil sectors for growth
- Bahrain, Saudi hospitals in transplant tie-up
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Egypt charity launches thalassemia campaign
- Disease focus for Dubai cardio summit
- Masdar, World Bank team up on clean tech