Medicine stocks in Bahrain ‘authentic’
Manama, January 28, 2013
All stocks of medicine in Bahrain are genuine and authentic, said a report from the Health Ministry, dispelling doubts cast over their safety and authenticity.
The report submitted by Health Minister Sadiq Al Shehabi to the Cabinet denied the existence of fake or pirated medicines in pharmacies or stores of the ministry, according to our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
It also asserted that the ministry was continuously monitoring the import and distribution of medicines in both public and private health establishments. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bapco installs $120m water treatment plant
- $68bn health bill warning for GCC
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution