Dr (Col) KM Harikrishnan
Nova Medical names new GM for Muscat ops
Muscat, December 26, 2012
Nova Medical Centre, a joint venture between the Omzest Group and Nova Specialty Surgery India, recently appointed Dr (Col) KM Harikrishnan as the general manager for its Muscat operations.
Dr (Col) Harikrishnan is a surgical gastroenterologist and an accredited practitioner and trainer for diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
His appointment into the senior management of Nova is in line with Nova India’s initiative to establish Oman’s first surgical centre focused on ‘short-stay surgeries’.
Short-stay surgery requires using minimally invasive techniques to reduce hospitalisation and improve recovery time. Dr (Col) Harikrishnan’s is an authority in Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery, which includes minimally invasive techniques to treat gallbladder disease, appendicitis, hernias, hemorrhoids, anal fissure and pilonidal cyst.
Dr (Col) Harikrishnan attained his graduate degree from Maulana Azad Medical College and obtained his Master of Surgery degree, from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), two of the most premier medical institutions in India. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Deadly new virus a 'serious risk' in hospitals
- Panasonic in top green brands ranking
- Women demand more info on advanced breast cancer
- Type 2 diabetics ‘may fast during Ramadan’
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Dabur launches new haircare solution
- Bahrain hospitals win Australian accreditation
- Dust haze in Bahrain ‘set to continue’
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles