Masafi named region’s favourite water
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Masafi, one of the leading FMCG brands in the region, has announced that the Masafi water has been named the region’s favourite water at the first Middle East Beverage Awards held recently in Dubai.
The awards were handed over at a gala dinner held in conjunction with the fifth Dubai Drink Technology Expo, which brought together over 100 companies from 35 countries. Awards were given away in eight beverage categories and more than 30 regional and international brands took part in the competition.
A survey was conducted for the various award categories and more than 1.6 million individuals across Mena took part in the study.
Makram Haidar, Category Marketing manager at Masafi, received the award from Dr Ahmed Al Banna, secretary general of the Arab Asian Beverage Alliance (AABA), and Dr Abdul Salam Al Madani, executive chairman of the AABA.
“We take immense pride in this amazing recognition of Masafi water amongst the leading names from the Middle East beverage industry,” Haidar said.
“To be named the favourite water brand among the elite brand-spread is a great achievement. The unprecedented success of Masafi water over the last three and half decades is driven by our commitment to provide world-class quality pure, natural mineral water to our consumers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital
- Hazardous waste focus for Oman summit
- Infectious viruses to be tracked by satellite in UAE
- Mafraq Hospital names new surgery chief
- Saudi health ministry seals BMJ partnership
- Need for medical simulation training highlighted
- UAE-France discuss healthcare collaboration
- Seha focus on patient centred services
- Saudi-Tokyo firms in wastewater technology JV
- Leading experts at Dubai diabetes conference