Masafi named region’s favourite water
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Masafi, one of the leading FMCG brands in the region, has announced that the Masafi water has been named the region’s favourite water at the first Middle East Beverage Awards held recently in Dubai.
The awards were handed over at a gala dinner held in conjunction with the fifth Dubai Drink Technology Expo, which brought together over 100 companies from 35 countries. Awards were given away in eight beverage categories and more than 30 regional and international brands took part in the competition.
A survey was conducted for the various award categories and more than 1.6 million individuals across Mena took part in the study.
Makram Haidar, Category Marketing manager at Masafi, received the award from Dr Ahmed Al Banna, secretary general of the Arab Asian Beverage Alliance (AABA), and Dr Abdul Salam Al Madani, executive chairman of the AABA.
“We take immense pride in this amazing recognition of Masafi water amongst the leading names from the Middle East beverage industry,” Haidar said.
“To be named the favourite water brand among the elite brand-spread is a great achievement. The unprecedented success of Masafi water over the last three and half decades is driven by our commitment to provide world-class quality pure, natural mineral water to our consumers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases