Averda joins Dubai cleanup campaign
Dubai, November 27, 2012
Averda, a leading environmental solutions provider in the Mena region, took part in 'Clean Up the World' environmental campaign organized by Dubai Municipality in partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme.
During the event, averda showcased its innovative recycling solution by ReVa; a reverse vending machine that accepts empty plastic bottles and aluminium cans in exchange for rewards.
The company also introduced attendees to the importance of segregating waste at source, and demonstrated how averda app can empower them to play an active role in addressing waste issues in their areas by reporting on the state of cleanliness directly.
With more than 7,500 employees serving millions of people everyday, averda operates in full compliance with international standards for quality control throughout Lebanon, Saudi, the UAE, Oman, Qatar, the UK, France, Morocco, and Iraq.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Bahrain launches major clean-up drive
- ‘Barely 50pc in Bahrain eat 3 meals a day’
- Ooredoo, Messi team up for children’s health
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products