Averda joins Dubai cleanup campaign
Dubai, November 27, 2012
Averda, a leading environmental solutions provider in the Mena region, took part in 'Clean Up the World' environmental campaign organized by Dubai Municipality in partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme.
During the event, averda showcased its innovative recycling solution by ReVa; a reverse vending machine that accepts empty plastic bottles and aluminium cans in exchange for rewards.
The company also introduced attendees to the importance of segregating waste at source, and demonstrated how averda app can empower them to play an active role in addressing waste issues in their areas by reporting on the state of cleanliness directly.
With more than 7,500 employees serving millions of people everyday, averda operates in full compliance with international standards for quality control throughout Lebanon, Saudi, the UAE, Oman, Qatar, the UK, France, Morocco, and Iraq.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries