Emitac Healthcare launches new website
Abu Dhabi, November 20, 2012
Emitac Healthcare Solutions, an UAE-based healthcare informatics and technology solution provider, has launched its new website with several key features including an user-friendly interface.
The new website talks of Emitac's core competences, strengths, and partnerships with key industry leaders in healthcare, said a company statement.
Dynamic and easy on the eyes, the website has key and relevant information on recent news, events and medical solutions, and has been developed with an efficient content management system, enabling faster and quicker updates, the statement added.
With more than 36 years of experience in the industry, Emitac said it team has deployed several clinical and IT solutions in a number of leading government, semi government, military and private hospitals in the Mena region.
Emitac said it handles architectural designing, medical equipment planning, turnkey project management and also offers technical support to hospitals and care givers, right from installation, training, maintenance of hospital equipment & technology to turnkey hospital maintenance contracts.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Qatar to set up $99bn health, education fund
- Call for major diabetes awareness drive
- WHO to help Saudi probe SARS virus before haj
- WHO warns countries not to hoard virus secrets
- Saudi confirms another death from new virus
- Men ‘at more risk from SARS-like virus’
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus