DHA announces special Eid timings
Dubai, October 25, 2012
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has announced special timings for its healthcare primary healthcare centres and hospitals during the Eid Al Adha holidays.
In terms of primary healthcare centres, on the first day of Eid (October 26) all primary health centres will remain closed, saia a statement from DHA.
The Al Twar, Al Lusaily , Nad Al Hamar, Al Mamzar and Al Safa health centres will be open on October 25, 27 and 28 during the morning shift from 8 am to 1 pm, it added.
Qadhi Saeed Al Murooshid, the director-general of the DHA said the shift timings and on call duties will ensure that work is functional as usual during the holidays.
He said all emergency departments in the hospitals including the Trauma and Emergency department will continue to work round the clock. In addition the Al Mamzar and Al Safa health centres will also be open on Saturday for the evening clinic from 4 pm to 9pm-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Ooredoo, Messi team up for children’s health
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Abu Dhabi taps into non-oil sectors for growth
- Bahrain, Saudi hospitals in transplant tie-up
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Egypt charity launches thalassemia campaign
- Disease focus for Dubai cardio summit