UAE Green Band honours environmental leaders
Dubai, October 7, 2012
UAE Green Brand, a leading publication for the latest sustainability-related activities, products and services, recently honoured the companies who contributed to the volume UAE Green Brand 2012.
The book is edited by en.book, an international independent company and publisher involved in green and sustainability activities, established by Paolo Cagliero and Barbara Picollo.
UAE Green Brand 2012 will be distributed with the November issue of Gulf Business magazine.
The Green Brand Awards were presented by Saeed Ghubash, director of Enpark, dedicated Free Zone for Energy and Environment and a member of Tecom Investments.
The evening, conducted by Dubai-based British journalist Kurt Parry, was attended by the most eminent representatives of leading companies operating in the UAE, as well as by representatives of Dubai local authorities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Abu Dhabi taps into non-oil sectors for growth
- Bahrain, Saudi hospitals in transplant tie-up
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Egypt charity launches thalassemia campaign
- Disease focus for Dubai cardio summit
- Masdar, World Bank team up on clean tech
- Patient-to-nurse spread of SARS-like virus reported
- 40 medics to participate in Seha programme