UAE Green Band honours environmental leaders
Dubai, October 7, 2012
UAE Green Brand, a leading publication for the latest sustainability-related activities, products and services, recently honoured the companies who contributed to the volume UAE Green Brand 2012.
The book is edited by en.book, an international independent company and publisher involved in green and sustainability activities, established by Paolo Cagliero and Barbara Picollo.
UAE Green Brand 2012 will be distributed with the November issue of Gulf Business magazine.
The Green Brand Awards were presented by Saeed Ghubash, director of Enpark, dedicated Free Zone for Energy and Environment and a member of Tecom Investments.
The evening, conducted by Dubai-based British journalist Kurt Parry, was attended by the most eminent representatives of leading companies operating in the UAE, as well as by representatives of Dubai local authorities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office