Forum to probe diabetes-related limb snags
Dubai, September 10, 2012
Healthcare challenges posed by diabetes-related limb amputations will be the focus for an upcoming evidence-informed, patient-focused conference in Dubai.
The third International Diabetic Foot Conference will be held on November from 9 and 10 at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
Some of the world’s leaders specialising in prevention, assessment & treatment of diabetic foot ulcers are scheduled to take part in the forum.
Topics will include the latest in vascular intervention as well as the role of technology on healing and preventing diabetic foot ulcers. Delegates will also be able to network with experts from across the Middle East, Europe and the US.
The programme will include topics on vascular assessment and pressure offloading, among others.
This forum will be a combination of lectures, discussions as well as symposiums and interactive workshops. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Deadly new virus a 'serious risk' in hospitals
- Panasonic in top green brands ranking
- Women demand more info on advanced breast cancer
- Type 2 diabetics ‘may fast during Ramadan’
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Dabur launches new haircare solution
- Bahrain hospitals win Australian accreditation
- Dust haze in Bahrain ‘set to continue’
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles