Forum to probe diabetes-related limb snags
Dubai, September 10, 2012
Healthcare challenges posed by diabetes-related limb amputations will be the focus for an upcoming evidence-informed, patient-focused conference in Dubai.
The third International Diabetic Foot Conference will be held on November from 9 and 10 at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
Some of the world’s leaders specialising in prevention, assessment & treatment of diabetic foot ulcers are scheduled to take part in the forum.
Topics will include the latest in vascular intervention as well as the role of technology on healing and preventing diabetic foot ulcers. Delegates will also be able to network with experts from across the Middle East, Europe and the US.
The programme will include topics on vascular assessment and pressure offloading, among others.
This forum will be a combination of lectures, discussions as well as symposiums and interactive workshops. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases