Bahrain team to open Gaza health centre
Manama, April 10, 2012
A delegation from Bahrain left for Gaza yesterday (April 9) for the official opening of a health centre paid for by the kingdom.
The Royal Charity Organisation (RCO) delegation included secretary-general Dr Mustafa Al Sayed and was travelling to Gaza via Egypt.
Bahrain has commissioned a number of projects in Gaza, including a public school, library and a rehabilitation centre for conflict victims.
The delegation left Bahrain on a Gulf Air flight and the airline's deputy chief executive officer Maher Al Musallam said: "We wish the organisation's delegation all the best in its charitable efforts." – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office