EMC sponsors Arab Health forum
Dubai, January 29, 2012
EMC Corporation, a leader in cloud computing services, participated as Gold sponsor in the Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR) Forum at the recently concluded Arab Health 2012, a major healthcare show in Dubai.
The event provided a platform for EHR professionals in the region to learn and network alongside key stakeholders to develop and advance EHR in the Middle East region.
Yves Mahieu, EMEA director Healthcare, EMC, delivered a keynote presentation on the first day of the event on EMC Collaborative Solutions.
Mahieu explained how the top hospitals in Europe are using the EMC Collaborative Healthcare Solution today, to enhance data-sharing, manage better medical data volumes and built 360-degree patient view. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus
- Bahrain sees 700pc rise in use of painkillers
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Bahrain launches major clean-up drive
- ‘Barely 50pc in Bahrain eat 3 meals a day’