EMC sponsors Arab Health forum
Dubai, January 29, 2012
EMC Corporation, a leader in cloud computing services, participated as Gold sponsor in the Electronic Healthcare Records (EHR) Forum at the recently concluded Arab Health 2012, a major healthcare show in Dubai.
The event provided a platform for EHR professionals in the region to learn and network alongside key stakeholders to develop and advance EHR in the Middle East region.
Yves Mahieu, EMEA director Healthcare, EMC, delivered a keynote presentation on the first day of the event on EMC Collaborative Solutions.
Mahieu explained how the top hospitals in Europe are using the EMC Collaborative Healthcare Solution today, to enhance data-sharing, manage better medical data volumes and built 360-degree patient view. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi