3M holds educational sessions at Arab Health
Dubai, January 24, 2012
3M Gulf, a leader in research and development, has organised educational scientific sessions in the field of infection prevention and skin and wound care during the ongoing Arab Health Congress 2012 in Dubai.
Arab health is running from January 23 to 26 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
"The Arab Health Congress is the ideal forum to showcase the latest technologies to medical professionals and to educate them about the newest products and solutions in the sector. We at 3M are commitment to providing the latest scientific insights to medical workers and to educate and advise them on the best products and services available in the region,” said Rita Habash, regional sales & marketing manager, 3M Medical business.
“In line with this commitment, 3M is conducting 12 educational sessions to provide an update on healthcare best practices, highlighting the solutions and technologies from 3M that will support participants’ day to day health care requirements,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi