GE Healthcare to unveil latest CT systems
Dubai, January 24, 2012
GE Healthcare said it is presenting an expanded portfolio of provider and patient-friendly computed tomography (CT) systems at the ongoing Arab Health 2012 expo in Dubai.
The new Optima CT660 second edition and CT520 are the next generation cardiac and radiotherapy offerings, the company said in a statement.
These systems address increasingly varied clinical settings and offer outstanding diagnostic capabilities at optimized dose levels, GE added.
“For decades GE Healthcare has invested in leading, state of the art technology for significantly lowering dose while maintaining image performance in CT procedures,” observed Feras Awwad, CT manager for the Middle East.
"This innovative leadership continues as GE highlights for the Middle East region its latest developments in CT technology, including the freedom edition of Discovery CT750 HD, the new 16 slice Optima CT520, the enhanced 64/32 slice CT660 second edition, and exclusive low dose technologies like ASiR (adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction) and Veo,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases