Focus Softnet to expand IT healthcare
Dubai, September 20, 2011
The new investment by Bangalore-based Insta Health Solutions, in healthcare IT company Focus Softnet will strengthen its product portfolio.
This will allow Insta Healthcare Management system (HMS), the flagship product of the IT company, to become an integral part of the Focus product line.
Insta HMS has helped many hospitals across India automate their processes and become more efficient at almost half the price of other available solutions in the market.
The company is also one of the very few companies to offer hospital management software as a browser based solution.
The company’s Insta HMS is an affordable and easy-to-use end-to-end hospital management solution, which helps hospitals streamline their healthcare services and boost overall operational efficiency.
Insta HMS offers hospitals exclusive features such as fastest HMS implementation guarantee, lower total cost of ownership, faster maintenance and free upgrades and advanced electronic medical records management capability.
“Focus Softnet has proven track record in marketing to mid-sized organisations and there is no one better than them in this category,” said Ramesh Emani, Co-Founder and CEO, Insta Health Solutions.
“Keeping the market segment and technologies in mind, we found Focus Softnet perfect as partners. We expect to get majority of our revenues through this partnership in international market, while we concentrate sales within India,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries