Focus Softnet to expand IT healthcare
Dubai, September 20, 2011
The new investment by Bangalore-based Insta Health Solutions, in healthcare IT company Focus Softnet will strengthen its product portfolio.
This will allow Insta Healthcare Management system (HMS), the flagship product of the IT company, to become an integral part of the Focus product line.
Insta HMS has helped many hospitals across India automate their processes and become more efficient at almost half the price of other available solutions in the market.
The company is also one of the very few companies to offer hospital management software as a browser based solution.
The company’s Insta HMS is an affordable and easy-to-use end-to-end hospital management solution, which helps hospitals streamline their healthcare services and boost overall operational efficiency.
Insta HMS offers hospitals exclusive features such as fastest HMS implementation guarantee, lower total cost of ownership, faster maintenance and free upgrades and advanced electronic medical records management capability.
“Focus Softnet has proven track record in marketing to mid-sized organisations and there is no one better than them in this category,” said Ramesh Emani, Co-Founder and CEO, Insta Health Solutions.
“Keeping the market segment and technologies in mind, we found Focus Softnet perfect as partners. We expect to get majority of our revenues through this partnership in international market, while we concentrate sales within India,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- WHO warns countries not to hoard virus secrets
- Saudi confirms another death from new virus
- Men ‘at more risk from SARS-like virus’
- Wild poliovirus in the Horn of Africa
- Conference to be held at Burjeel hospital
- Tunisia confirms 2 cases of SARS-like virus
- Bahrain sets up team to combat new virus
- Bahrain sees 700pc rise in use of painkillers
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion