BinSina plans 40 outlets in UAE by year-end
Dubai, May 4, 2011
Dubai-based BinSina Pharmacy Group, which manages more than 200 international brands in the Middle East, will have network of 40 outlets in the UAE by the end of 2011, said a top official.
“This represents a growth of 30 per cent over 2010 in terms of number of pharmacies,” added Zaid Al Khayyat, managing partner, Al Khayyat Investments, owners of BinSina Pharmacy.
Al Khayyat was speaking at the recently held annual offsite meeting of Al Khayyat Investments, where Amer Jalamneh, manager of BinSina Pharmacy at Dubai Mall, was named the BinSina Pharmacist for 2010.
“The award comes at a time when BinSina Pharmacy in Dubai Mall saw a sale growth of over 35 per cent in one year,” Al Khayyat said.
"This award acknowledges Jalamneh's dedication and professionalism throughout his current tenure at BinSina Pharmacy. We care about our team’s expertise and we always work on enhancing their skills by benchmarking them against same role of international practice,” he added.
“Our pharmacies offer an ideal shopping environment and stock all medicines, and a wide range of healthcare equipments, baby products and personal hygiene products, in addition to specialized skincare products,” said Ayman Hanbali, marketing manager, BinSina Pharmacy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Bahrain launches major clean-up drive
- ‘Barely 50pc in Bahrain eat 3 meals a day’
- Ooredoo, Messi team up for children’s health
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products