Adidas to launch latest fitness trends
Dubai, November 27, 2009
Adidas, in collaboration with Fitness First, will present some of its global fitness ambassadors presenting the latest in group exercises at gyms throughout the UAE.
For the first time in the Middle East, adidas will feature global fitness ambassadors Rainbeau Mars, Marta Formoso and Violet Zaki, said a statement.
The Fitness Academy, with signature adidas dance, yoga and combat classes will be open to Fitness First members in January 2010.
Each of the adidas brand ambassadors are renowned experts in their own fields. Dancing since she was six years old, Marta Formoso’s dance fitness programs are innovative and creative, with a considerable following who feed off of her amazing energy, charisma and Spanish flavour.
Violet Zaki, an Australian-born fitness expert, is one of the most dynamic fitness instructors in the world today. As a Certified Fitness Instructor, International Fitness Presenter, Master Trainer and Black Belt in Seido Karate, Violet has received international acclaim as a competitive contact fighter and an expert in fitness training.
Rainbeau Mars has been practicing yoga for more than 15 years, has many celebrity clients, including actors David Duchovny, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson as well as her own range of sustainable adidas yoga apparel and footwear.
Rainbeau’s signature program ra’yoKa is accessible to students of all skill levels as it combines a unique blend of yoga, martial arts movement and core conditioning. This innovative and therapeutic practice combines breath-centred yoga flow with dynamic movements, while increasing flexibility.
Training Fitness First instructors from all over the country, the three international adidas Fitness Ambassadors will officially launch the adidas Fitness Academy, a series of signature classes designed to offer fitness enthusiasts exclusive workout programs.
Each of the programmes are devised and choreographed by the adidas Fitness Ambassadors.
Fitness First members can also sign up for a series of exclusive classes with each of the adidas Fitness Ambassadors between December 4 and 5, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Veolia backs Oman waste management meet
- Obesity rate at 72pc among Saudi adults
- Bahrain ideal for artificial rain experiment
- Riyadh 'among most polluted cities'
- CGM acquires 3 European healthcare IT providers
- The age of genomic medicine dawns, finally
- Over 300 exhibitors for Saudi healthcare event
- Mackeen unveils document management solution
- Seha opens new clinics in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- SARS virus claims one more victim in Saudi
- New support group comes to overeaters' rescue
- RAK Hospital launches urinary clinic for women
- NBAD backs Emiratis on Antarctica trip
- Cut sugar intake drastically urges WHO
- Al khaliji to fund Qatar recycling plant
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- New facilitator to open in DHCC
- Many countries lack capacity to prevent hearing loss
- QUIT NOW: Passive smoking hurts kids' arteries
- San Francisco to ban plastic water bottles
- GSK wins home toothpaste award for Sensodyne
- E-integration vital to GCC healthcare industry
- Fakih IVF unveils two new genetic tests
- 2 die from H1N1 in Oman
- Al Noor Hospitals targets domestic growth
- Medical panel on the way in Bahrain
- 40pc of UAE adults ‘have hypertension’
- Saudi diabetics urged to stay away from camels
- GCC readies plan to fight heart diseases
- Bahrain opens sickle cell hospital