Hospital to host open evening on surgery
Muscat, April 26, 2009
Muscat Private Hospital (MPH), a well-known medical facility, will hold an ‘open evening’ on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, where leading professionals discuss the latest procedures and general advances.
The meeting is set to be held tomorrow (April 27) at the hospital’s refurbished Muscat Cosmetic Surgery Centre (MCSC), starting at 6 pm.
“Through the all new refurbished MCSC we hope to help fulfill the dreams of all those who aim to look and feel their best,” said Gary Dorahy, country manager - OMPC and hospital director, MPH.
“As one of the leading specialists in cosmetic treatments, MPH has the experience, latest therapies and the caring, professional staff to enhance a patient’s self-confidence by improving appearances,” he added.
“We at MPH also pride ourselves on providing an unrivalled aftercare service, to ensure every patient receives the best possible standard in care and results.”
The cosmetic surgery procedures available at MPH include breast augmentation, breast reduction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction (fat removal), rhinoplasty (nose reshaping), otoplasty (ear deformity correction), rhytedectomy (face lift), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), dermabrasion(scar removal) etc. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution
- Saudi hospital implements patient safety project
- Vasilica Aesthetics opens Dubai office
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off