Bahraini selected for US programme
Manama, October 6, 2013
Nabeel Radhi, a senior management consultant at Jafcon for productivity improvement, has been selected by the US Embassy to take part in the elite International Visitors Leadership Programme (VILP) for entrepreneurs.
VILP determines entrepreneurship as a drive to improve economic conditions, job creation and facilitate social change, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Radhi was selected to represent Bahrain in this programme to capitalise on the strong co-operation between the two countries for developing youth leaders.
He will visit different states in the US where he will interact with young leaders from more than 10 countries. The programme duration is from November 2 to 23.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal