Role of woman entrepreneurs in spotlight
Manama, September 29, 2013
The Bahrain Society for Training and Development is organising the second Annual Leading Women in Business Forum in collaboration with the Capital Club next week.
Eman Bu Rashid, the director of women development at the society, said that in recent years the business landscape has witnessed a significant increase in the number of female entrepreneurs in Bahrain, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
During the forum, some successful Bahraini entrepreneurs will share their experience, triumphs, tribulations and ideas for other women who are interested in exploring entrepreneurship.
The forum, to be held on October 8 at the Capital Club, Bahrain Financial Harbour, will feature key speakers including Al Riwaq Art Space director and founder Bayan Fakhroo, Jena CafŽ and Saffron CafŽ owner Narees Qamber and fashion designer Reem Bu Qais.
Tamkeen head of marketing communication Hala Sulaiman and EY Mena Talent Team assistant HR director Doris Martin will also be amongst the speakers.
Bu Rashid said that the invitation to the forum is open to all (women and men) to participate actively in the discussion in support of Bahraini women empowerment and to learn from their success stories.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University