Tamkeen to offer fair management training
Manama, September 24, 2013
Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, has launched an Exhibition Management Training Scheme aimed at developing capabilities of entrepreneurs and business owners in the private sector.
The scheme, launched in partnership with ThinkSmart, a leading training institute, includes seven training modules conducted by a select group of experts on key skill areas related to participation in exhibitions, with the aim of enabling the benefiting companies to maximise their returns from their participation.
A total of 800 Bahrainis are set to benefit from the initiative over two years. Applicants must either be business owners or employees in the marketing and sales fields who participate in exhibitions and trade fairs as part of their jobs.
In addition, the training will delve into advanced sales techniques, as well as insights into customer service, relationship management, and proper behavior and etiquette.
The Exhibition Management Training Scheme will enhance the quality level of enterprises in Bahrain which take part in international exhibitions and trade fairs and provide them with a significant opportunity for growth and expansion, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA