Top academics present business seminars in Dubai
Dubai, September 17, 2013
Top academics from the UK-based Manchester Business School (MBS) are presenting business seminars in Dubai, most of which are free of charge and open to the public, as part of a Guest Speaker Series organised by the MBS Middle East Centre in Dubai.
The seminars are being staged alongside the school’s MBA workshops for its students in the Middle East, where MBS faculty will be leading the programmes.
The subjects range from ‘Emiratisation’ to ‘Financial Services Retailing’ and will be hosted at the Capital Club Dubai, and the Westin Hotel Mina Seyahi.
Randa Bessiso, director Middle East, said: “Having the top faculty from MBS in the region helps create a face to face workshop experience in Dubai for our MBA students but we also wanted to extend this opportunity to others in the business community and share the quality of thinking, international experience and the teaching/presentation skills that these academics bring, through our Guest Speaker Series." - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA