WCMC-Q calls graduates for research training
Doha, September 17, 2013
Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar (WCMC-Q) is inviting graduates to apply for its Biomedical Research Training Program for Nationals set to recommence in January 2014.
The research training program is a unique opportunity for Qatari college graduates with an interest in biomedical research to gain hands on experience in world-class research laboratories at WCMC-Q.
Although the program is aimed at recent graduates who are interested in pursuing a career as a bench or clinical researcher, applications will be welcomed from nationals with a variety of degrees, such as computer science, business management or communication, a statement said.
The training program is a full-time, six-month employment commitment with trainees receiving a graduation certificate upon completion.
The trainees are paid a stipend as part of a comprehensive compensation package. The program is fully funded by WCMC-Q, and is organized in partnership with the Qatar Science Leadership Program at Qatar Foundation.
Applications can be submitted online until October 21.An information session will be held at WCMC-Q on September 30. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University