More jobs, higher salaries in Bahrain
Manama, September 2, 2013
Bahrain’s employment surged by 4.5 per cent in the second quarter of the year compared to the same period of 2012, a report said.
More job opportunities are being created and salaries are higher, ministers were told at the weekly Cabinet session chaired by HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, according to the report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Salary levels increased by 2 per cent for Bahrainis in the private sector during the period.
This reflected the stability of the labour market and improvements to the system, said the Labour Minister. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre