Top management thinker plans Dubai workshop
Dubai, August 28, 2013
John Mattone, a leading management thinker, is set to deliver a workshop in Dubai on November 20.
The workshop, entitled ‘Talent Leadership: A Proven Method for Developing Leaders and Future Leaders,’ is being organised by Innoverto, a Dubai-based corporate training and events management company.
It will be based on the best-seller ‘Talent Leadership: A Proven Method for identifying and developing high-potential employees,’ said a statement.
Recent research showed that 40 to 70 per cent of companies' current management population is due to retire within the next five years and the challenges in identifying and developing the next generation of leaders are creating serious issues for companies worldwide.
Mattone said: "I am very excited to be coming to the UAE to speak to the region's leaders about how to identify and develop leaders and future leaders.
"The opportunity to share my most recent global research study on the trends in talent management and leadership development, best practices used by leading organizations, and discuss the tools, processes and leadership ‘mindset’ needed by organizations if they expect to drive breakthrough operating results now and into the future, is wonderful,” he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA