Pizza Hut Oman holds leadership workshop
Muscat, August 27, 2013
Pizza Hut Oman recently conducted a three-day managerial effectiveness workshop for its middle management.
A total of 16 representatives from different functions attended the programme at the Khimji Training Institute, Azaiba. The core focus of the workshop revolved around key topics including developing leadership skills, how to delegate work and develop a team, leverage on the team's core strengths and maximize service satisfaction.
“A key learning was that as a leader I need to create such a culture and work environment that my team follows-me willingly and respectfully. Thanks to our development programme which has helped me to nurture my skills and ability and always keep me ahead of curve in today’s competitive change environment,” said Salem Saleh Mohamed Albaluchi, who has been with the company for more than 14 years.
The interactive training session also included sharing by Vivek Pande, CEO, KR Lifestyle Group. As a part of the faculty team, he shared his lessons learned during his career, quoting plenty of real life experiences and case studies.
Yogesh Shah, general manager, Khimji Restaurants said, “It was a complete need based training program. As the middle and line management staff plays a crucial role in managing team and in execution of business processes. Our commitment in investing people development overall helped everybody - individual, team and the organization. It encourages us to continue our efforts.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam