Pizza Hut Oman holds leadership workshop
Muscat, August 27, 2013
Pizza Hut Oman recently conducted a three-day managerial effectiveness workshop for its middle management.
A total of 16 representatives from different functions attended the programme at the Khimji Training Institute, Azaiba. The core focus of the workshop revolved around key topics including developing leadership skills, how to delegate work and develop a team, leverage on the team's core strengths and maximize service satisfaction.
“A key learning was that as a leader I need to create such a culture and work environment that my team follows-me willingly and respectfully. Thanks to our development programme which has helped me to nurture my skills and ability and always keep me ahead of curve in today’s competitive change environment,” said Salem Saleh Mohamed Albaluchi, who has been with the company for more than 14 years.
The interactive training session also included sharing by Vivek Pande, CEO, KR Lifestyle Group. As a part of the faculty team, he shared his lessons learned during his career, quoting plenty of real life experiences and case studies.
Yogesh Shah, general manager, Khimji Restaurants said, “It was a complete need based training program. As the middle and line management staff plays a crucial role in managing team and in execution of business processes. Our commitment in investing people development overall helped everybody - individual, team and the organization. It encourages us to continue our efforts.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai