AUD to host Harvard conference in Dubai
Dubai, August 21, 2013
The American University of Dubai (AUD) is set to host the Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) conference starting tomorrow.
The five-day conference is themed ‘Extending Horizons: Charting Asia’s Flourishing Further’ and will focus of timely topics including environment, education and entrepreneurship, said a statement.
It is expected to attract diverse group of over 400 university students from across the globe and will feature over 150 international speakers and panellists, it said.
Elias Bou Saab, executive vice president of AUD, said: “On behalf of the AUD community and specifically our diverse student body, we look forward to welcoming the Harvard delegates and students from around the world to Dubai tomorrow as we all work towards producing a memorable, first of its kind conference.”
HPAIR is an interpretation of AUD’s vision to bring people from various nations into collaborative relationships in which they exchange ideas and contribute towards a significant progress in global issues.
In its 22nd year, HPAIR is Harvard’s largest student-run conference held annually in Asia, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University