BSTD backs key human resources summit
Manama, August 21, 2013
Bahrain Society for Training and Development (BSTD) has signed a memorandum of understanding with Roshcomm company to be a strategic alliance partner of a major human resources summit.
The Human Resource Management (HRM) Summit 2013 will be held in Bahrain from October 21 to 23 at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
BSTD president Mohammed Mahmood Al Shaikh said BSTD and Roshcomm are preparing for the key annual summit which seeks to bring together local and international experts in training and human resources management to boost the knowhow culture and improve the competence of HRM professionals in the public and private sectors in Bahrain.
BSTD is very keen to provide wide ranging support to the HRM Summit 2013.
"We are committed to enhancing the skill levels and capabilities of HR professionals in Bahrain," said Al Shaikh.
"We recognise that HR and training are important sectors that contribute significantly to national development and it is all the more important that we support events that bring in global best practices into the kingdom," he added.
"This event is recognised as a key contributor to the overall training needs of the HR community," said Roshcomm chief executive M A Sridhar. "We are very pleased that the BSTD has decided to enter into a strategic alliance with the event," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair