BSTD backs key human resources summit
Manama, August 21, 2013
Bahrain Society for Training and Development (BSTD) has signed a memorandum of understanding with Roshcomm company to be a strategic alliance partner of a major human resources summit.
The Human Resource Management (HRM) Summit 2013 will be held in Bahrain from October 21 to 23 at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
BSTD president Mohammed Mahmood Al Shaikh said BSTD and Roshcomm are preparing for the key annual summit which seeks to bring together local and international experts in training and human resources management to boost the knowhow culture and improve the competence of HRM professionals in the public and private sectors in Bahrain.
BSTD is very keen to provide wide ranging support to the HRM Summit 2013.
"We are committed to enhancing the skill levels and capabilities of HR professionals in Bahrain," said Al Shaikh.
"We recognise that HR and training are important sectors that contribute significantly to national development and it is all the more important that we support events that bring in global best practices into the kingdom," he added.
"This event is recognised as a key contributor to the overall training needs of the HR community," said Roshcomm chief executive M A Sridhar. "We are very pleased that the BSTD has decided to enter into a strategic alliance with the event," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools