US Embassy in Bahrain offers scholarships
Manama, August 20, 2013
The US Embassy in Bahrain is offering two scholarship and fellowship programmes to Bahraini students for graduate level study in the US for the 2014-2015 academic year.
The Fulbright Graduate Scholarship provides two years of fully-funded graduate-level study in a number of academic disciplines, including arts, humanities, business, finance, science, technology, education and journalism, reported the Gulf Daily News.
The nine-month Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship provides mid-career professionals with an opportunity to enhance their skills through graduate training-level coursework and professional affiliations at institutions throughout the US.
Applicants have until August 29 to submit their application to the embassy's security office. For more information, visit bahrain.usembassy.gov. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai