DBWC partners with HR consultancy
Dubai, August 13, 2013
Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) has added international HR and training consulting firm CCM Consultancy to its list of ‘Strategic Partners’.
The partnership is aimed to further strengthen ongoing relations between the two parties and mutually promote each other’s activities and advocacies.
Under the terms of their agreement, DBWC and CCM Consultancy will provide access to their respective services and capabilities and will collaborate on cross-functionally enhancing their business operations, said a statement.
Each partner will help disseminate the other’s events, trainings and ongoing initiatives via their internet and other media channels, it said.
DBWC will also provide its members with personal and professional development opportunities via CCM Consultancy’s expertise in branded culture, executive coaching, sales and sales management training, service and productivity consultancy, executive search, leadership essentials, assessment programme, and personal development.
Raja Al Gurg, DBWC president, said, “Aligning with a global HR and training specialist such as CCM Consultancy enables us to further tap the potential of women as productive members of business, government and society overall.”
Dubai-based CCM Consultancy provides integrated end-to-end solutions to meet various corporate human resource and people development needs. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA