Abu Dhabi University launches logo contest
Abu Dhabi, August 12, 2013
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) has invited submissions for its ‘10th Anniversary’ logo design contest.
The winner will receive a Dh10,000 ($2,722) grand prize and the prestige of having his or her masterpiece showcased around the world on official ADU communications, said a statement.
The contest is open to individuals or establishments located in the UAE and the deadline for submissions is August 31, it said.
Dr Nabil Ibrahim, chancellor, said: “This is so much more than just a logo: it is a badge of honour, an insignia that crystallises 10 years into one symbol. It brings to life the remarkable milestones behind ADU and the groundbreaking successes ahead of us.”
Interested participants can sign up on ADU’s Facebook page under ‘ADU Competition’. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with Insead
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair