VKL Group in deal to run new Bahrain school
Manama, August 5, 2013
VKL Group, a key player in Bahrain's hospitality and real estate arena, has stepped into educational development with a multi-million dinar agreement to run a new international school.
VKL Holding Company and Riffa Sports Club have signed the deal which covers a project over 20,000 sq m in Bahrain's prime area near West Riffa, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"This is a good time to move into higher education in Bahrain because the government is keen to promote the education sector as the next stage in Bahrain's growth," said Al Namal and VKL Group chairman Varghese Kurian.
"We are delighted to sign this agreement with Riffa Sports Club to promote education and higher study for the people living here from different countries.
"We are committed to promoting education opportunities for locals as well as expatriates. We are keen to help shape the educational landscape of Bahrain and this project is part of our efforts.
"We actively support the growth of the kingdom's growing education sector," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA