200 join Etisalat training programme
Abu Dhabi, July 15, 2013
About 200 Emirati high school and college students will attend a month-long summer training programme launched by UAE-based telecom operator Etisalat.
The programme runs from July to August and aims to introduce the Emirati youth to working life, build their confidence and empower them by developing their social and professional skills, said a statement.
The students will be trained in Etisalat’s ICT (Information and Communications Technology), marketing, sales and corporate communications departments. Trainees will also be provided with financial incentives to complete their training, it said.
Younis Abdulaziz Al Nimr, chief human resources officer, said: “The programme is in line with Etisalat’s vision of Emiratisation by providing the platform and training to succeed in the workplace. We are keen on nurturing Emirati talents, especially the youth, to unlock their potential and activate their leadership qualities.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA
- Kipco honours Kuwaiti students
- Alba launches training programme for women