Focus on promoting entrepreneurship
Amman, July 14, 2013
Over 100 Jordanian youth and university students took part in a workshop on the principles of entrepreneurial excellence, ways of founding productive projects and generating new job opportunities.
The 10th interactive workshop was organised by Trip to Innovation (TTI), in cooperation with MenaIP, an initiative launched by MenaITech, the regional company specialised in building and deploying human resources applications.
The workshop held under the title ‘Sustainable and socially responsible entrepreneurship’ was aimed at promoting the participation of Jordanian youth in the telecommunications industry and the IT sector, said a statement.
The workshop also featured a number of interactive discussions about entrepreneurship-related topics, such as sustainability and incubation success stories in the local market, it said.
MenaITech’s CEO Dr Bashar Hawamdeh, said: “We introduced MenaIP initiative to enhance youth skills and capacities in the IT sector and facilitate transforming into knowledge-building and technology-development communities.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal