Mashreq launches management programme
Dubai, July 8, 2013
Mashreq, a leading financial institution in the UAE, has inaugurated a specifically designed management certificate programme for its employees.
The Executive General Management Certificate programme is prepared in collaboration with the Xavier School of Management (XLRI), a top Indian business school.
The inauguration ceremony was attended by senior management of the bank, director of XLRI and participants.
The programme was initiated by Mashreq Learning Systems, the learning and development arm of Mashreq, which designs and implements various learning courses and development initiatives. It will be delivered in partnership with Allied Institute of Management Studies, Dubai, said a statement.
This modular mini MBA programme is customised for Mashreq and is aimed at preparing a middle management and supervisory leadership to serve the organisations future needs, it said.
A mix of key business topics involving contemporary business management knowledge and content, case studies and pre and post assessments will be offered by the XLRI faculty.
The intensive learning course will stretch to eight months, whereby tutorials and off-line support has also been built in the design, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'