Mashreq launches management programme
Dubai, July 8, 2013
Mashreq, a leading financial institution in the UAE, has inaugurated a specifically designed management certificate programme for its employees.
The Executive General Management Certificate programme is prepared in collaboration with the Xavier School of Management (XLRI), a top Indian business school.
The inauguration ceremony was attended by senior management of the bank, director of XLRI and participants.
The programme was initiated by Mashreq Learning Systems, the learning and development arm of Mashreq, which designs and implements various learning courses and development initiatives. It will be delivered in partnership with Allied Institute of Management Studies, Dubai, said a statement.
This modular mini MBA programme is customised for Mashreq and is aimed at preparing a middle management and supervisory leadership to serve the organisations future needs, it said.
A mix of key business topics involving contemporary business management knowledge and content, case studies and pre and post assessments will be offered by the XLRI faculty.
The intensive learning course will stretch to eight months, whereby tutorials and off-line support has also been built in the design, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University