Tamkeen wins Arab award for Facebook page
Manama, July 4, 2013
The Facebook page of Tamkeen, Bahrain’s labour fund, has won the award for best interactivity at the fifth Arab eGovernment Awards in Dubai.
Tamkeen marketing communication manager Hala Sulaiman accepted the award in the ceremony attended by senior officials and thought leaders of the digital sector across the Arab world, reported the Gulf Daily News.
Tamkeen was the only Bahraini entity nominated for the award.
The award is the third regional award that Tamkeen has won in the past year.
Commenting on the occasion, Tamkeen chief executive Mahmood Al Kooheji said: "Bahrain has always been a pioneer in the e-sector and is ranked among the world's top countries in this area.
"As such, we are honoured to represent the country in this leading event which seeks to enhance governmental communication in the digital realm to improve services to citizens, promote the creative spirit and build knowledge-based economies, all of which are in line with Tamkeen's objectives." – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA