NBC supports HR summit
Abu Dhabi, July 3, 2013
National Bonds Corporation, a leader in Sharia compliant saving and investments schemes in the UAE, has confirmed support to the Gov HR Summit to be held in Abu Dhabi in September.
The summit, set to take place from September 22 and 23, is an initiative designed to bring together the key stakeholders involved in redefining the HR function in government, semi-government and public sector companies.
Several international and local speakers will address key issues at the summit. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair