DHR appoints new vice presidents for Mena
Dubai, July 3, 2013
US-based DHR International, an executive search firm, has appointed two new executive vice presidents, Laura-Ann Yuille and Michael Cox-Hill, for its assignments across the Mena region.
Yuille has worked across the consumer, media and entertainment sectors and has over nine years of executive search experience, with her specialty being recruiting board level and C-suite candidates, said a statement.
Cox-Hill, on the other hand, has worked across several sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, industrial engineering, and chemicals and polymers in the region, it said.
“We intend to continue with our measured growth in order to support our clients’ expanding needs in the Mena region. Among our major plans is to hire additional experienced consultants before year’s end so we can provide more industry expertise and intensify our efforts in a key market such as Saudi Arabia,” said Ayman Haddad, managing director, DHR International-Mena. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA