Jordan's Tagiuni to host e-learning summit
London, June 20, 2013
Jordan-based Talal Abu-Ghazaleh University plans organise a regional Arab British summit on e-learning, for students who are willing to study in online programmes of British universities.
Dr Tala Abu-Ghazaleh, president of Tagiuni and David Willetts, MP and UK Minister for Universities and Science met to discuss the future of education in general and e-learning in specific.
Dr Abu-Ghazaleh gave a summary on the work of Tagiuni, especially in providing students around the world with the learning opportunities in the best universities through its portal.
Dr Abu-Ghazaleh discussed with the Minister the report which was accomplished by Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organisation and Unesco about the use of information and communication technologies in education, which will be launched soon to motivate all to benefit from the opportunities provided by such technologies to develop and boost education.
Tagiuni has already signed cooperation agreements with a number of British universities and will start its first semester in September, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry