AUD extends scholarship deadline
Dubai, June 17, 2013
The American University in Dubai said it has extended its scholarship applications deadline until July 1.
The Admissions Department is welcoming requests for the following scholarships among others, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Scholarship, and The Mohammed Bin Rashid School for Communication Scholarship of AUD.
Elias Bou Saab, the executive VP, said “the administration is keen on providing annual grants to eligible candidates after reviewing their applications, and noted that priority will be given to early applicants.”
The grants will be provided to outstanding students and those facing financial difficulties.
The governing board approved Dh30 million ($8.1 million) in scholarships for this academic year, attesting AUD’s commitment to cultivate and reward excellence by enrolling top high school students from around the world, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis