500 graduate from Canadian University of Dubai
Dubai, June 13, 2013
Over 500 students of the Canadian University of Dubai were conferred degrees at its annual graduation ceremony held in Dubai.
The third consecutive graduation ceremony was held at Sheikh Rashid Hall at the Dubai World Trade Centre, under the patronage of Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture, Youth and Social Development, and in presence of James B Love, QC, chairman of the board of directors of the Royal Canadian Mint.
“We are extremely pleased to see our students graduating from the schools of Environment and Health Sciences, Architecture and Interior Design, Engineering and Applied Sciences, Business Administration and Graduate Studies,” said Buti Saeed Al Gandhi, chancellor.
The Canadian University of Dubai offers a Canadian-based curriculum, offering students the opportunity to experience Canadian education while respecting the culture and values of the United Arab Emirates. All programs, housed within each of their six academic schools provide students a positive balance of classroom and practical knowledge.
Extra-curricular activities including fundraising, social, sports and leadership events are encouraged. - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA