Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
Ras Al Khaimah, May 20, 2013
The new headquarters of the Ras Al-Khaimah Women's College (RAKWC), part of the Higher Colleges of Technology, was opened today by the UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
Sheikh Mohammed unveiled a special plaque on the occasion at the Dh130 million ($35.40 million) building, a Wam report said
The opening ceremony was attended by Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research; Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Gargawi, Minister for Cabinet Affairs; Mohammad Hassan Omran Al Shamsi, chancellor of Higher Colleges of Technology; Lt. General Musabbeh Rashid Al Fattan, director of the Office of the Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, along with other officials, faculty members and students.
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai