AHG inks training deal with RAK varsity
Ras Al Khaimah, May 6, 2013
Arabian Healthcare Group (AHG), a global healthcare management firm, has signed an agreement with the American University of Ras Al Khaimah (Aurak) to train the university’s biotechnology students.
Through its laboratories division Star Metropolis, Arabian Healthcare Group will offer the students an opportunity to work and get trained at the Labs.
Star Metropolis is set to position itself as the most efficient and cost effective referral laboratory service in the region, with a chain of highly sophisticated and clinically superior referral labs located across UAE, it aims at providing most reliable and accurate laboratory services coupled with latest technology and knowledge including logistics management.
The facility provides comprehensive clinical laboratory services with the right infrastructure and backed by state of the art referral lab with the most modern lab equipments manned by a qualified and experienced technical team.
The referral laboratory offers specialized tests covering a wide spectrum of medical specialties, ranging from oncology to genetics, immunoassays to molecular biology. STAR Metropolis after establishing itself in UAE is poised to spread its services and activities to other GCC and rest of the Arabia.
Prof Alakim, Aurak’s vice chancellor explained the importance of this agreement as it provides the opportunity for students to train in well-equipped and well-developed laboratories in a distinguished environment and professional career supervisors.
Such agreement will enable students to get a great beneficial deal at their area of interest, he said.
Prof Alakim also explained the importance of such constructive cooperation with strategic partners that lays beneath tightening relationships and contributing to providing good knowledge and experience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools