Tamkeen in events deal with firm
Manama, April 27, 2013
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen has signed an agreement with Work Smart, organisers of the upcoming 'Innovation in Technology Conference' and 'eShabab Competition 2013', as a strategic partner of the two events which will be held in early July.
As per the agreement, Bahrainis can benefit from Tamkeen's 'Conference Attendance Support Scheme,' reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The scheme, launched in 2012, enables Bahrainis to attend conferences, seminars, forums or similar short-term events by subsidising 80 per cent of the registration and attendance fees.
The 'Conference Attendance Support Scheme' is part of Tamkeen's objective to develop the capabilities and skills of Bahrainis and enhance their employability.
It enables Bahrainis to find out about international best practices, create valuable networking opportunities to boost their careers, as well as promote Bahrain as a leading events and training hub.
The 'Innovation in Technology Conference' is expected to attract more than 400 decision-makers and professionals from companies in the ICT industry.
In addition, the event will feature panel discussions with 20 renowned experts on the latest innovations and trends in the field.
In its third version, eShabab competition invites university students to compete through creating innovative projects that employ creativity and smart solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA
- Kipco honours Kuwaiti students
- Alba launches training programme for women