Getex to offer professional courses
Dubai, April 14, 2013
Corporate training institutes taking part in the upcoming Getex Spring 2013, a leading education and training event in Dubai, will showcase a range of professional development programmes, said organisers.
Professional development courses being showcased at Getex cater to diverse study areas such as aviation, business management, communication, design and media, computing, engineering, hospitality, humanities, information technology, law, medicine, science & technology, education, and tourism.
The event will also provide specialised courses catering to various management levels, said Anselm Godinho, managing director, International Conferences and Exhibitions (IC&E), organiser of the event.
“Getex channels some of the most renowned professional development and corporate training providers from all over the world to a very eager audience of learners that we have in this region,” said Godinho.
“These programmes are dictated by the demands of the diversifying workforce in the Arab World and they are meant to help students and the youth achieve their career objectives. These also greatly benefit both corporate organizations that are building their human capital as well as professionals who are looking to increase their net worth in the job market.
“It is the vision of Getex to provide education and training solutions that transcend conventional practices, while leveraging new technologies and techniques,” he added.
Getex Spring 2013, which marks the 25th silver jubilee edition of the event, will run from April 17 to 19 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, gathering more than 35,000 visitors from all over the region.
Visitors at the show will be exposed to multiple options of studying abroad, scholarship opportunities, financing education, sports education etc. and will be openly talking to student counsellors for specific course guidance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools