Tamkeen backs 32 firms at Bahrain Boat Show
Manama, March 27, 2013
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen said it is supporting 32 enterprises through its “Tarweej”scheme to take part in the upcoming Bahrain Boat Show International (BBSI) event.
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen is supporting 32 enterprises through “Tarweej”, one of the schemes under its flagship Enterprise Development Support Programme, to participate in the Bahrain Boat Show International (BBSI) event.
The event is being organised by Knotika Boat Shows, a regional exhibition company based in Bahrain, and will take place at Amwaj Marina from March 28 to 30 between 3 pm and 10 pm.
The number of participants and the amount of support provided by Tamkeen has increased from last year’s show where it backed 28 exhibitors, compared to this year’s 32, said a senior official.
"We are fully committed to developing businesses through high-value opportunities. The Bahrain Boat Show event is considered one of those opportunities, providing marine businesses with a strong platform to showcase their products and expand their customer base," remarked Mohammed Bucheeri, the senior manager for private sector support at Tamkeen.
The “Tarweej” scheme is designed to support the development and sustainability of enterprises in Bahrain by expanding the outreach of their products and services through local, regional, and international exhibitions.
Since its launch, Tamkeen had provided around BD4.5 million of support to 1,700 businesses to participate in over 350 exhibitions and events. All eligible enterprises in Bahrain may benefit from the scheme, but need to apply one month in advance of the desired event.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam