Tamkeen backs 32 firms at Bahrain Boat Show
Manama, March 27, 2013
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen said it is supporting 32 enterprises through its “Tarweej”scheme to take part in the upcoming Bahrain Boat Show International (BBSI) event.
Bahrain's labour fund Tamkeen is supporting 32 enterprises through “Tarweej”, one of the schemes under its flagship Enterprise Development Support Programme, to participate in the Bahrain Boat Show International (BBSI) event.
The event is being organised by Knotika Boat Shows, a regional exhibition company based in Bahrain, and will take place at Amwaj Marina from March 28 to 30 between 3 pm and 10 pm.
The number of participants and the amount of support provided by Tamkeen has increased from last year’s show where it backed 28 exhibitors, compared to this year’s 32, said a senior official.
"We are fully committed to developing businesses through high-value opportunities. The Bahrain Boat Show event is considered one of those opportunities, providing marine businesses with a strong platform to showcase their products and expand their customer base," remarked Mohammed Bucheeri, the senior manager for private sector support at Tamkeen.
The “Tarweej” scheme is designed to support the development and sustainability of enterprises in Bahrain by expanding the outreach of their products and services through local, regional, and international exhibitions.
Since its launch, Tamkeen had provided around BD4.5 million of support to 1,700 businesses to participate in over 350 exhibitions and events. All eligible enterprises in Bahrain may benefit from the scheme, but need to apply one month in advance of the desired event.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA