Tamkeen seminar to focus on training programme
Manama, March 26, 2013
Bahrain labour fund Tamkeen has joined hands with Global financial services firm KPMG Fakhro to host a key seminar today to promote the benefits of Tamkeen's Supply Chain Management training programme.
Targeted at Bahraini private sector companies, the programme is facilitated by KPMG Fakhro and its training associate Bahrain International Retail Development Centre, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
More than 50 Bahrain private sector companies are expected to attend the seminar which will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Tuesday (March 26).
The seminar will be opened by KPMG in Bahrain partner Nael Nasr and will include a briefing from KPMG's supply chain programme manager Manaf Al Muhandis and Tamkeen acting vice-president for human capital development Amal Kooheji.
The seminar will focus on highlighting the programme's benefits for private sector companies.
More than 200 Bahrainis are expected to undertake the training, which will provide them with a Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Chain qualification.
The training is open to all job seeking Bahrainis who possess a high school certificate or diploma and are interested in a career in logistics.
The programme seeks to enhance the skills and competencies of Bahrainis and enhance their employability across several sectors including logistics, transport, manufacturing and retail.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA